Missra is a board certified Adult Nurse Practitioner with NewportCare. She graduated from Azusa Pacific University with her BSN and Long Beach State University with her MSN and Nurse Practitioner degree. Missra has been focusing on orthopedics for the past 8 years and loves every moment she gets to help her patients. Missra also enjoys assisting in surgery with our Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Missra recently presented a poster for NAON (National Association of Orthopedic Nurses) on Developing Postoperative VTE prophylaxis guideline for Joint Replacement. Missra also runs NewportCare’s Osteoporosis clinic.
In her free time, she loves to watch movies and spend time with her husband and dog.
- Mast of Science in Nursing with certification in Adult/Geriatric
California State University Long Beach
Long Beach, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Azusa Pacific University
- Clinician of the Season presented by Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- California State University, Long Beach Academic Dean’s List
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Recognition and Appreciation of Services- presented by Hoag Hospital